AIM
Zeloktor

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

So... so very cute!

Oh god that is cute. I just wanna pinch your cheeks! LET ME PINCH YOUR CHEEKS!

Grim Reaper Show 5 Grim Reaper Show 5

Ah so it's true what they say!

Cocks DO rule the Earth!

The Jiggly Butt The Jiggly Butt

:@

Wow ... That turned me on WAY more than it probably should have. I've gotta stop reading hentai manga.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Superb

Excellent animation. I've not seen such well-done flash in ... well as long as I can remember.

Littering - It's Bad Littering - It's Bad

Littering sucks

That supid bird.

Pupkin Pupkin

And god wept in fear of bad internet comics

I continue to be baffled by this Pupkin phenominon. It seems to be the worse, least creative web comic of all time, and yet people still like it. One's man review said that you must understand surrealism to get pupkin. I'll accept that this is surreal to say the least, but at the same time it's moronic (and certainly not in the good way). The plot is slow and full of random crap that is neither normal not suprisingly abnormal. Half time comics on the site are lame filler whick show 3 or so frames of pupkin facing different diriections and then blurting something out in the last frame. I'll admit I've made some bad stuff in my time and was under the delusion that it was good, but I must have been 13 at the time. What's your excuse? I've seen surreal, this is just crap.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

I also like beans

Wonderful execution of complete insanity, and kudos on the ending credits music. GO GO CHOCOBO!

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

BRILLIANT!

I just can't get enough of this! I think you should make more. Make episodes! Make a movie! Make something! I must have more Rockman NEO!

Sprite Quest Part One Sprite Quest Part One

bleh!

Good god and bleeding oriphi that was painful. I stopped watching it after the first minute or so. Terrible, terrible work. I'm sorry, i hate critisizing people, especially with some of the crap i've contributed to the portal, but....GOD MAN!

Fishy Go Swim Fishy Go Swim

GROWLL!!

THERE IS NO PIRZE! THE URL DOESN'T EXIST! DAMN YOU, YOU POTASIUM RICH BASTARD! NO POINTS FOR YOU! MY TEST IS LLLAAAARRRRGGEEEEE!!!!